We are growing our Project Controls team. Ideally with direct or similar experience, you will join the existing team of three, and work alongside and liaise with our design team leaders and Project Directors.
The Project Control team is responsible for setting up new projects, ensuring project accounts are correctly managed, billing and liaison with Client Project Managers regarding financial control. The role also involves making sure that projects teams are supported with Project Controls, application of our ISO9001 QA system, and that Project Leads and Directors are provided with reports and analysis as required.
This role could be full or part time, and we are open to agreeing daily hours which may work around commitments such as childcare or school hours.
- Providing a full range of Project Control services in support of Project Directors & Leads within the business.
- Providing regular schedule status and active flagging of any issues in projects.
- Communicating with clients and subconsultants.
- Maintaining project costs and expenses. Supporting in the management of change.
- Regular generating and reporting on project financial data, such as spend profiles, budgeted and earned values, forecast invoices and resources, completion costs, etc.
- Creation and issuing of project-related invoicing.
- Analysing project performance data in order to produce reports for the Directors.
- Ideally, you have direct or related experience particularly with regard to project financial control/billing or bookkeeping
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office software: Outlook, Word and Excel
- Familiarity with construction design or a similar field
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to prioritise, multi-task and work unsupervised.
This position will be UK based, either from our London or St Albans office. We are currently working a part office/part remote working model. This is negotiable.
- 9-day fortnight (not compressed hours)
- Pension scheme offering up to 5% matching
- Competitive salary package, dependent on experience
- 25 days holiday per year (pro rata if applicable).
- Private Healthcare scheme
To find out more about the benefits of working at Bryden Wood, go here.