Bryden Wood Romania is recruiting talented Revit and BIM Engineers to join our expanding Structural and Civils team based in Iasi, Romania.
This opportunity offers the chance to work on world renowned projects in an exciting fast paced multidisciplinary environment. Our sectors include aviation, leisure facilities, residential, mixed-use developments, pharmaceuticals and many more, and our projects are based all over the world including Europe, USA, Asia, Middle East, and more.
Positions are also suitable to graduates from university.
Education & Experience Background Required:
- University degree in Civil/ Structural Engineering.
- Minimum 3 years of experience with Autodesk Revit Structures on design/construction projects.
- Fluency in English, both spoken and written.
- Experience with Dynamo, Grasshopper etc. are an advantage.
- An interest and self-motivation to study and learn are required.
- A will to develop an understanding of other disciplines for coordination is a requirement. Some previous experience is an advantage.
Descrierea jobului [ Job description]
- Working with Engineers and liaising with the internal and external project team to produce structural BIM 3D models and drawings/documentation.
- Producing the assigned packages and planning its own work and the necessary resources to meet the deadlines.
- Creating schedules of quantities and production of construction sequences.
- Working with project teams to develop and implement project-specific BIM workflows, BIM Execution Plan (BEP) and data management.
- Auditing drawings and models to ensure compliance with Bryden Wood’s BIM standards/project requirements.
- Maintaining project-specific BIM library of families and develop new families as required along with other project-specific content.
- Assisting in the organisation and coordination of the structural design team as needed to successfully deliver projects.
- Excellent communications skills in English both written and verbal.
- Good organisational skills.
- Able to manage sensitive and sometimes confidential information.
- Self-motivated to study and learn and able to take responsibility.
- Able to demonstrate initiative and a proactive approach to daily tasks
- Good interpersonal skills and able to work independently and as part of an effective team
- Able to build good relationships at all levels
- Flexible attitude and growth mindset.
- Working with exceptional Engineers, Architects and BIM technologists.
- Getting involved on high profile and interesting international projects.
- Competitive salary package
- Hybrid working – from home and office
Descrierea companiei [ company description]
Bryden Wood is an award winning multi-disciplinary design company with an ambition to advance the built environment, through design innovation and construction methodology.
At Bryden Wood we reduce risk and increase value. For over 20 years we have been analysing complexity and looking for ways to understand and simplify it. This philosophy is why we have led the industry’s adoption of Offsite and advanced construction techniques.
Looking to the future, we are finding new ways to apply this thinking to deal with complexity across all types of construction schemes and design in lower risk and increased efficiency. Visit our site for more insight: www.brydenwood.co.uk