We are looking for a Junior BIM Technologist to join the Systemisation team in our Singapore office. Systemisation is a multi-disciplinary team at Bryden Wood, working on complex projects using Design for Manufacture and Assembly (DfMA) and innovative construction methods.
This opportunity will give you the chance to work on some fantastic projects across the world (eg. Asia, Europe, Middle East, USA) in sectors including: aviation, leisure facilities, residential, mixed-use development, pharmaceutical and more.
When applying, please provide a portfolio of recent work along with your CV.
Education and experience
- A university degree in BIM, Civil/Structural Engineering or Architecture
- Proficiency in Autodesk Revit (required)
- Experience applying Revit in either a design office or within the construction industry is an advantage
- Working with Engineers and other BIM Technologists to produce models and drawings
- Implementing project-specific BIM workflows, BIM Execution Plan (BEP) and data management
- Assisting in ensuring a project’s BEP is up to date with all project changes before issuing the BIM models
- Carrying out drawing and model auditing for self to make sure they are compliant with Bryden Wood’s BIM standards / project requirements
- Maintaining project-specific libraries of families
- Helping with the organisation and coordination of the design team as needed to deliver projects successfully
- Helping Senior BIM Technologists with BIM-related tasks
- Understanding of creating general arrangements, sections, elevations and details
- Understanding of basic Revit family principles
- Knowledge of 2D/3D AutoCAD
- Knowledge of producing models and drawing packages from concept to completion
- A desire to develop an understanding of other disciplines for coordination
- Interest, and experience, in DfMA is an advantage
- Experience in rendering software and other modelling platforms is an advantage
- Good communication skills in English, both written and spoken
- Good organisational skills
- Able to manage sensitive and sometimes confidential information
- Self-motivated to study and learn, and able to take responsibility
- Able to demonstrate initiative and a proactive approach to daily tasks
- Good interpersonal skills and able to work independently and as part of an effective team
- Flexible attitude.
Please see here for more info about the benefits of working at Bryden Wood.