There are currently no results that match your search, please try again.
This month we were on site at The Forge - the first major commercial building being delivered by our Platform approach to Design for Manufacture and Assembly with Landsec.
1. Installation of formwork on Block A Level 4.
2. We're using a reach stacker for beam installation, which improves both efficiency and safety on site.
3. With our platform approach to construction, temporary and reusable diagonal props support the shuttering tables.
4. The image above shows the shuttering tables removed.
5. And finally, the props are removed and ready to be used on the floors above.
6. Fall protection pre-installed to perimeter beams.
Read more about our Platform Approach to Design for Manufacture and Assembly