Bryden Wood has an exciting opportunity to join our rapidly expanding BIM team, therefore, we are currently on the lookout for a talented (Building Services - MEP) BIM Coordinator to become an integral part of our thriving team in the vibrant city of Barcelona, with the added flexibility of a hybrid work arrangement and 9-Day Fortnight.
As an ideal candidate, you will bring 1-5 years of valuable experience in a similar role, showcasing your expertise in the realm of MEP coordination. This is your chance to be a key player in an environment that values innovation, collaboration, and continuous growth.
What sets this opportunity apart is the chance to immerse yourself in a diverse array of projects across Europe & North America. From cutting-edge data centers to luxurious leisure facilities, residential masterpieces, mixed-use developments, and groundbreaking pharmaceutical projects, the scope is vast and exciting. Collaborating closely with our talented Engineers, you will play a pivotal role in designing various building types to the highest standards.
- Responsible for ensuring all deliverables are delivered in line with the agreed BIM Execution Plan (BEP) and against project programme
- Modelling MEP services from Engineers’ mark-ups, sketches, or schematics
- Coordinating MEP models with other discipline Information models to provide a ‘clash free’ MEP design and liaising directly with the design teams
- Creating floor plans, details, sections & 3D views
- Setting up sheets and creating layouts, as well as adding tags, notes, legends & schedules
- Working with different discipline ‘View Templates’ at all views and modifying them accordingly when required
- Inputting data into Objects parameters in line with Client’s Information Requirements (IRs)
- Ensuring information models & data are produced in an efficient and structured manner for all Stages of the project
- Utilising Dynamo scripts and/or plug-ins to automate delivery on projects
- Ensuring that company’s Digital standards are followed and/or Project BEP
- Keeping up to date with Company’s wide Digital, project and ISO/BS/PAS standards
- Communicating regularly with the whole BIM team
- Proficiency in using Autodesk Revit
- Experience in working on AEC Projects in the UK
- C1 – Advanced English
- Ability to produce of COBie Data
- Working knowledge of ISO & BS/PAS Standards
- Ability to produce/Input to BIM Execution Plan in line with Client’s Information Requirements (IRs), whilst making sure that Bryden Wood is complying to it on project level
- Ability to delivering projects within BIM 360/ACC
- Ability to carry out Navisworks Clash detection analysis
- Ability to issue Drawings/Models/Documents electronically to different CDE platforms e.g. ACC/Viewpoint 4 projects/Asite
- Understanding Mechanical & Electrical Schematics
- Diploma/Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree in Engineering or Architectural Studies
- Experience in working on Spanish Projects
- C1 - Advanced Spanish
- 9-Day Fortnight (not compressed hours - we give one genuinely free rest day every fortnight with no change to salary)
- Regular performance reviews to help with your career progression
Please see here for more info about the benefits of working at Bryden Wood.